Bookmark are recruiting a newly created Marketing Manager position for a York based Consumer Services organisation. As part of a wider Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering integrated Marketing campaigns across all channels.
Key responsibilities include
- Be ultimately accountable for the business and Brand reputation across all platforms.
- To develop compelling and relevant marketing campaigns across all relevant above-the-line and below-the-line media and on-line - delivered in full, on budget and on time and evaluated against agreed KPI’s
- To put customers at the heart of the business and help bring them to life; develop a solid understanding of the various company business models to ensure marketing activity and decisions are grounded in consumer insight balanced with sound commercial acumen.
- To develop effective sales-marketing materials
- Evolve the brand to become a more respected brand developing brand guidelines to ensure rigorous adherence to the Brand Essence and Guidelines across the business.
- Effective, service-led agency partnerships with benchmarked value propositions
- Development of partnerships with businesses to achieve mutually beneficial, cost-neutral partnerships.
- Manage media and creative agencies
You'll need experience of developing brand marketing campaigns ideally in a consumer environment and come from either a Clientside of Agency background. You'll have first-rate marketing skills across digital and brand and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You'll be managing marketing budgets and multiple agency relationships and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This role is based in York with some travel expected across the UK so being able to drive is essential.