A rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast track, scale-up organisation in Leeds who have a large and ever-growing presence in their sector. With a fantastic team of people and impressive working culture this truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
This role is pivotal to the organisation taking the next step on its journey to double in size over the next 18 months. You will play a hugely important role in leading all commercial activity across sales, marketing and customer experience.
You will be the driving force behind revenue growth across the organisation, setting and delivering an integrated sales & marketing strategy that will penetrate new markets, retain & grow the existing customer base as well as seek new partnership opportunities.
There is an existing, sizeable team to manage, however, you must also be confident putting in place plans for rapid growth across your functions and be able to anticipate the challenges, both people and process/systems, that will come with that.
As part of the senior leadership team of the organisation you will work closely with your peers to create an overarching group strategy that will enable the business to succeed and operate successfully during the next, exciting stage of its development.
- Extensive, senior level commercial leadership experience across both sales & marketing activity.
- Customer centric mentality.
- Proven track record of revenue growth, ideally gained in developing, scale-up organisations.
- Inspirational leader who can quickly establish themselves in a business, engaging with and winning the support of an already thriving team.
- Hugely personable and keen to engage with stakeholders of all levels.
- Analytically minded and incredibly commercial.
The organisation has a fantastic, inclusive, ‘all for one and one for all’ culture that they are hugely proud of. This role will not suit someone who is overly corporate, hierarchical or who is not willing to be engaging and enthusiastic with everyone they meet.