A great consumer Ecommerce business based in Leeds are looking for a CRO Manager to deliver exceptional CRO campaigns taking ideas from conception, through to prototyping, testing and deployment. The ideal candidate must have a thirst for development and excellence, as the main objective of the role will be to improve on-site conversion rates across different E-commerce sites.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the CRO Manager:
• Take charge of all CRO projects from implementation to completion.
• Create testable hypotheses by applying your understanding of usability, design and persuasion in order to improve KPI's.
• Identify new conversion opportunities across the site to enhance commercial returns.
• Enhance the customer journey and improve existing interfaces, developing test hypothesis and generating insight from both successful and failed tests.
• Regularly conduct audits and customer feedback sessions.
• Identify and test new technologies and practices to improve conversions, customer engagement and deliver against key metrics.
• Support with tagging and tracking implementations.
• Experience using AB/MVT tools.
Key Skills and Attributes of the CRO Manager:
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar role.
• Highly competent with the management of CRO programs.
• Excellent understanding of customer experience platforms such as Optimizely and Google Analytics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
• Knowledgeable of UX centric design practices.