Digital Acquisition Manager
This award-winning leisure/travel organisation are currently looking to recruit a Digital Acquisition Manager to work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to devise and implement acquisition strategies. This key role will be responsible for acquisition across all digital channels as well as planning multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. With exposure to multi-million pound budgets and large scale campaigns across digital TV, Radio, web, social and ECRM – this is a fantastic development role for an ambitious and commercial acquisition expert.
- Increase new business acquisition and grow sale across new product segments
- Management of all paid search channels including PPC, Display and GSP, as well as a hand in planning paid social, in order to drive optimal revenue across all E-commerce channels.
- To monitor performance of the site against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Help manage and monitor CRO programme and make sure tests are signed off, implemented correctly and ensure successful tests are rolled out to the websites
- Plan multi-channel tactical and strategic campaigns across all digital channels.
- Be the champion of excellent communication between product and marketing teams, to ensure a good consistent flow of information.
- Analyse campaign data and produce reports, ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Oversee GTM implementation and monitoring across all digital campaigns
- Ensure consistency of campaign messaging across channels and websites
- Keep up to date with and share best-practise with the rest of the team
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally educated to degree standard and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Google Certification would be a distinct advantage or advanced knowledge of GTM and implementing tracking codes
- Experience either leading or working at part of team on CRO
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Relevant experience in Campaign Planning gained in a retail or travel environment.
- Experience of paid search campaign management including, PPC, Display and GSP
For more information or to be considered for this position, please apply with your latest CV or contact Alex Mountford.