Fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading retail organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to devise and implement acquisition strategies. This key role will be responsible for acquisition across all digital channels as well as planning multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. With exposure to significant budgets and large scale campaigns across digital, web, social and ECRM – this is a fantastic development role for an ambitious and commercial digital marketer.
- Increase customer acquisition and grow sales across digital channels
- Management of paid media channels including PPC, Display and SEO as well as a hand in planning paid social, in order to drive optimal revenue across all E-commerce channels.
- To monitor performance of the site against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Help manage and monitor CRO programme and make sure tests are signed off, implemented correctly and ensure successful tests are rolled out to the websites
- Plan multi-channel tactical and strategic campaigns across all digital channels.
- Be the champion of excellent communication between product and marketing teams, to ensure a good consistent flow of information.
- Analyse campaign data and produce reports, ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Ensure consistency of campaign messaging across channels and websites
- Keep up to date with and share best-practise with the rest of the team
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally educated to degree standard and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Google Certification would be a distinct advantage or advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Relevant experience in Campaign Planning gained in a retail or agency environment.
- Experience of paid search campaign management
For more information or to be considered for this position, please apply with your latest CV or contact Alex Mountford.