Bookmark are recruiting for a global consultancy business based in Harrogate who is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join their team. With an enviable global client list, they are now seeking a Head of Marketing who will support the business on its next phase of growth through the development and delivery of the Marketing plan to effectively develop the brand the drive awareness and lead generation activity.
In a truly full mix marketing role the Head of Marketing will lead a small team with responsibility for;
- Creation and implementation of the overall Marketing Strategy with consistent messaging aligned to strategy and values
- Design and development of the company’s digital marketing strategy
- Develop and grow awareness of the brand and services through management and implementation of appropriate web, digital and social media campaigns. Including organic and paid-for such as SEO, PPC, Google Adwords
- Lead generation campaigns targeted at every stage of the customer lifecycle including evaluation
- Creation of multi-media content and Insights about our services and hot topics
- Plan, implement, measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Create campaigns to promote new and existing services to our current customers, prospects and leads via CRM.
- Design and produce all POS Materials, support the development of sales presentations and literature and creative marketing collateral
- Design and marketing of all company events and conferences
- PR & design agency relationship management
- Competitor Analysis with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion?
Relevant experience will include marketing management in a similar role involving marketing strategy and leadership ideally working in the global B2B organisation providing consulting or professional services with a digital focus is highly desirable. Experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns with a keen eye for detail, as well as creating presentations, sales collateral and campaigns whilst having the analytical skills and experience in creating reports to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns. Solid copywriting skills as a must and experience in SEO, PPC and Google Adwords is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a small organisation who have a fantastic reputation who work with some of the worlds most recognisable businesses, as they take the next step in their growth.
If this sounds of interest please contact Mike Barton at Bookmark Recruitment.