Bookmark are delighted to have been asked to recruit a new Marketing Executive for a leading Leeds based retailer. This fantastic, varied position will support the Head of Marketing in planning and coordination of all integrated cross-channel marketing initiatives, with the aim to drive the growth of the business. Working cross-functionally with key departments and external agencies to help form the marketing strategy to support both customer acquisition and retention plans. The Marketing Executive will also play a key role in managing and maintaining brand perception and customer experience at all touch points.
Key role responsibilities -
- Support the Head of Marketing with coordinating and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns, marketing projects. Including ATL, digital elements and partnerships where required
- Support and coordinate multi-channel marketing campaign requirements and other multi-channel incentives
- Support in the coordination of on-going event programmes and PR to engage customers and drive footfall
- Manage key agency relationships, preparing agency briefings to support specific marketing projects where required
- Monitor and benchmark competitor campaign activity and report on findings as appropriate to management
- Track campaign costs and monitor spend against budgets in line with direction and guidance from Head of Marketing
- Deliver support on key digital marketing projects as required
- Responsible for all marketing campaign analysis and reports, working with external suppliers where required to detail marketing activity performance against targets, manage ROI and put forward recommendations for future activity.
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring that the brand voice and image is represented accurately and authentically
- Manage literature stock and the distribution of promotional literature and internal communication packs
We're looking for a bright, creative marketer with a passion for customers and ideally a background within retail, leisure, hotel or gym marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development and execution of high profile marketing campaigns and to join a fun and vibrant team working within a popular Leeds landmark. To be considered applicants should have hands-on marketing skills, with a mix of digital/traditional marketing understanding and a blend of analytical/creative outlooks.
For more information on this opportunity please apply with your up to date CV or contact Alex Mountford at Bookmark on 0113 887 7630.