Bookmark are delighted to have been retained to recruit a new Marketing Executive for a leading Leeds based leisure & entertainment venue. This fantastic, varied position will support the Head of Marketing in planning and coordination of all integrated cross-channel marketing initiatives, with the aim to drive the growth of the business. Working cross-functionally with key departments and external agencies to help form the marketing strategy to support both customer acquisition and retention plans. The Marketing Executive will also play a key role in managing and maintaining brand perception and customer experience at all touch points.
Key role responsibilities -
- Support the Head of Marketing with coordinating and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns, marketing projects. Including ATL, digital elements and partnerships where required
- Work with the CRM Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Assistant to coordinate requirements across brands and products
- Support and coordinate multi-channel marketing campaign requirements and other multi-channel incentives
- Support in the coordination of on-going event programme and PR to engage customers and drive footfall
- Manage key agency relationships, preparing agency briefings to support specific marketing projects where required
- Monitor and benchmark competitor campaign activity and report on findings as appropriate to management
- Track campaign costs and monitor spend against budgets in line with direction and guidance from Head of Marketing
- Deliver support on key digital marketing projects as required
- Responsible for all marketing campaign analysis and reports, working with external suppliers where required to detail marketing activity performance against targets, manage ROI and put forward recommendations for future activity.
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring that the brand voice and image is represented accurately and authentically
- Manage literature stock and the distribution of promotional literature and internal communication packs
We're looking for a bright, creative marketer with a passion for customers and ideally a background within retail destination, leisure, hotel or gym marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development and execution of high profile marketing campaigns and to join a fun and vibrant team working within a popular Leeds landmark. To be considered applicants should have hands-on marketing skills, with a mix of digital/traditional marketing understanding and a blend of analytical/creative outlooks.
For more information on this opportunity please apply with your up to date CV or contact Alex Mountford at Bookmark on 0113 887 7630.
Applications from 3rd parties will be forwarded to Bookmark Recruitment Ltd.