Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading consumer brand undergoing exciting change and development across its digital activities.
The Senior Digital Executive will be responsible for a broad range of digital activity, including the day to day management of the company website, content, SEO, PPC activity and email platforms. Reporting to the Head of Marketing the role will ensure that ensure that company sites are up to date, correct and is presented in a manner which is representative of the brand. Working closely with partner agencies to implement the digital strategy and assist in the development of plans across various digital channels.
In order to deliver the above it will require a good deal of agency support and you should therefore be confident in engaging with, and managing partner digital agencies.
To be considered you will have -
- Two years minimum previous experience in a digital marketing role (a mix of online/offline marketing may also be considered)
- Degree educated in a marketing related discipline
- Previous experience/knowledge of digital acquisition
- Previous experience of working with CMS systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Please get in touch for more information!