Fantastic opportunity to join a luxury brand to transform their social media presence, establishing social as a key lead generation tool and building brand exposure and engagement with new and existing customers. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for an agency side social media specialist looking to take their first steps client side. There is lots of work to do here with the increased use of Instagram being a key goal but this role has loads of scope to develop a social media strategy for a business with a passionate customer base but who have historically only dabbled with social activity.
Key role will include
- Plan and schedule/post content across all social media channels
- Drive engagement, traffic, leads and revenue for the brand through social media
- Work with internal and external creatives to deliver exciting and eye-catching imagery/video content to use across social media
- Research social media trends & competitor activity
- Report on all social media activity
- Track relevant social media Influencers so that they can enhance our overall brand reputation and extend outreach through influencer channels
- Plan and create engaging, high performing social ads
- A/B test all ads to develop best performing ads
- Work with feedback from the sales team to build and continuously improve paid social ads
To be considered, you must have significant paid social media experience and experience of using social media management & scheduling tools such as adespresso or coschedule. We're particularly keen to hear from agency candidates but also welcome applications from client side candidates. To learn more, give us a call or apply with your latest CV.